im starting all over again..huhuh so let me tell you about what happened this past 4 months ago when i was starting blogging.. ang kweto ay gnito.. ng una di ko tlga mawari kung saan ako mgsisimula!may nagsa2bing mas maganda sa wordpress meron rin nman sa blogspot that why im decided na wla nlang..hihihi make nlang ako ng own site then host ko nlang sa webhosting instead of wordpress or blogspot..lolz at ng mtpos, ang unang gamit kong domain name is ronelmarin.co.nr ok nman sya kumikita nman khit pa2no but the big problem is hirap ko syang i optimized though dami ko nman nilink sa domain ko n yan but when i checking it to alexa wla nman ayaw yta ni google?huhuh yka nkapagpasya ako ng gumamit ng ibang domain nanaman at ito ay www.ronelmarin.co.cc ktulad sa nauna free din ito..hahaha mahilig lang tlga ako sa free,,hihih ngmaglaon lumaki ang kita ko dito actually isang buwan ko plang gmit ito..but still mganda ang pasok ng kita..hahaha gwin bang business..hahaah tpost recently ng mgcheck ako sa adsense account bigla nlang na banned ang account ko prang gumuho ang mundo ko nwala lhat ng pera ko at nabaliwala ang mga puyat at hirap ko..huhuuh kya dali2 akong mg appeal sa adsense team ang message ko ay ganito
for google adsense team i really dont know where that invalid clicks came from! or any violation(s) that you think i did ,if there was?, I am totally aware in Terms and Condition and Program Policy of Google AdSense program.
please review my account i really want to be part of google as a publisher and help also are advertisers to get revelant customers,couz i know if i where in the shoe of the advertiser i wont either want to be cheated with some publishers right? as you can see at my tracker i got a lot of visitors this few days ago because i really promote my site in many site's...try to look it out my tracker http://whos.amung.us/stats/maps/rl636h3xg6kb/ i hope you will review it asap, and I am ready to answer any of your questions and to meet Adsense team also if possible or can talk to you regarding this problem.thanks alot and more power
sana bigyan pa ako ni mister google ng change na maireinstated ung account ko ksi wla nman tlga akong ginawang mali..huhuhuh kya gaun nsa blogspot ako at ngsisimula ulit ng panibagong pki2pagbaka sa buhay..lol sana nman mg karank nko,,hiiihih kc dami kunang na missed na change and appurtunity kc gusto ko mkarank muna bago ang iba....hiihih nkuha kunang tumaba sa ka2upo sa harap ng computer ko pti nanigyawat ng husto..huhuhu
at ito ung dati ng wla nman masyadong pimplessssssssssssssss..hahaha
sana nman sa paglipat ko dito ay maging ok na lhat..huhuhuh
Want To Be a Model?
If you are located in Philippines, and has a look and talent and no one can discovered you since now ...hmm think again you must make a moved to get you discover right ?
Let me tell you about what happened last a few months ago, so the story goes like this, one day I am surfing the net by finding some stuff to help for me to earn money online and went I searched a keyword of affiliate this site will came up(http://starhorizon.net) at first i really cant believed that they help other people out to be a model but suddenly I have been watched there advertisement in Kapuso mo Jessica soho that’s why im decided to try to apply by online..hihih I ‘ve passed 3 photos my first photo is smiling to indicates that my teeth are complete while the second was serious type and the third one is casual after 2 weeks time I received a text and email coming from the agency (starhorizon.net)and they invited me for
there annually modeling contest..hihi they gave me an exact address where is the screening was held but I didn't expect that, and they are texting me 3 times just to confirm if I come or not,,,and I decided not to come that’s why im giving this important information to other model material out there…to try
there luck…and I'm really looking forward to watch you on tv one of this days..
Go here for Online Application
There VTR SCHEDULE:
MONDAY TO SATURDAY 8AM TO 7PM. Please advise them of your availability so they can have staff to stand by just for you
No braces allowed. Must have Complete sets of teeth for Adult. For potential kid talents with fallen teeth, we recommend temporary dentures. We can refer you the dental laboratory who makes inexpensive dentures for commercial models (dentures are needed just for the kids to be fit in commercials and other projects...we want the best for our talents).
What to Wear in VTR?
Wear Casual attire:
* Kids- Shorts and bright t-shirt (no collar).
* Miniskirt and sleeveless for teens 16yrs to 25yrs (especially those potential talents for
lotion or any body product).
* Casual Attire for other teens who doesn't wear miniskirt.
* For Young Moms and Dad Role - wear Casual attire with collar. Also bring formal attire
for executive roles.
* For Grandpa and Grandma Role- Casual Attire only.
* For Babies - Diaper only.
And you can contact them to this numbers and email
Please call / text : +639064825095 / +639228146197 / (632)-5572675 / (632)-481-6364
Location-Unit 804 Cattleya Building Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati City
Within 3 months of blogging I have been met so many good people who really believed in me, that I have an space in the net to shared with, that’s why im getting this opportunities to thank with them,but first and foremost I want to thank god for given me a wisdom and ability to do things liked this, secondly my family who really support in me in what I’ve been doing right now even though is a quite lasting when i worked in real world..hahaa but they really got happy when I report how much I earned in my adsense,,lol
and among them of course I have a lot of online friends, that I have been thanks with liked miss liberty who introduce me ptc and help me in so many things and specially sir mac mac of kipintats.com who got featured my banner in his furom and you can see that banner in dayly routine in kipintats.com thank you for that and ofcourse my very good friend zhela who maid me banner even though sometimes she got irritated with me because I always as a favor with her..lol and other one is dexter he made me a banner also and my ym buddies kuya jingpols and ate maricel andso many people around the globe thank you for that I really appreciated what you’ve done with me guyz even though this post is about to end but my thank you is never ever ending……………..
My Banner In Kipintats.com
Hazel Cuartelon Made this banner for me
Thanks for these commented, My site will be better now..lolPlayboy,female
Location:Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, SWEDEN
About ur site. its cool.
But I would like u to show more what age u are doing this for. Is it kids, teenagers, adult u know.
Ur navigation is good its easy to understand and to find.
The fox is cute lol.
The Advertisements that are blinking are quite irritating. They irritate the eye and makes the visitor unable to concentrate on the things u write.
Think of what text u write with. The reader should be able to read it fast. So fat isn't good in a ordinary text. Its confusing and makes it look like its a lil to much text than it really is.
On the navigation- TV Shows that text is good info but a bad fonts. the reader is getting tired. It looks like u haven't got any space between the words. If u wanna use that fonts u have to have bigger space. U are using "century gothic"
I would like u to use:
"After kris bernal and aljur abrenica who recently won in season 4 of starstruck. (batang)
After kris bernal and aljur abrenica who recently won in season 4 of starstruck. (Georgia)
After kris bernal and aljur abrenica who recently won in season 4 of starstruck. (Tahoma)
After kris bernal and aljur abrenica who recently won in season 4 of starstruck. (bookman old style)"
I copied a sentence from ur Navigation- TV Shows.
These are good fonts, they are east to read. Try out what u think.
It should be easy to read and remember we dont know what u write so we must see easy.
Hope it helped a little. OMG this was a long mail. But keep on doing sites and ask for help if u want.
Location:San Jose, California
i think you did a good job on it :D the only little thing is when you change pages the My Blog link stays highlighted but that's just me XD but it's well done and it works so good job =)
Free Domain Name and Web Hosting
Want to host new site? But doesn’t have enough money to spend on it
we all know most of us spent some quite money by just having an site right? but why we should buy some? if we avail some free one..lol even if someone told me that if i used an free domain and web host i cant garantly until when yet uvailable..!! but its ok now,because i found a free domain for life,even if its co.cc not .com its liked there the same usage and doesnt matter if it is .co.cc or what the important things is to have an unique visitor a day right?,and regarding with free webhost i been tested so many free host but they always down server but luckily now i found a great one which is www. lkwebhost.com alot of newbies on this doesnt know how to set up there domain co.cc on this host,that's why im try my best to teach you on how they worked to each other!!
Ok we begin by having your free domain name co.cc by checking first here if it is available
and if your domain is available you have to register it first after that we go now on how to set up it to your free web host
You see like this but dont put any thing first to your name server because you find out later where can i get that!
after that lets log in now!!
and first thing that you do is to add your domain name to your server by just clicking the addon domains button to your Domains navigation
after that you will see like this
after your domain added to your server the server name will came up
and you have to get that 2 name servers and put that to your dns set up in your co.cc domain
now we have to click on the online file-manager on the file management navigation and you will see this
and click your domain directories and upload your files site there,,,that's it we have an site now!!!
I hope i will help you on this tutorial thing!! please pm me if you have an question and stuffs i would love to answer that if i knew it,thanks and godbless
Please help those in need(Victims of typhoon ondoy)
"Don’t loose hope God will provide"
I really felt bad what happened this few days ago when typhoon ondoy kills so many innocent people here in the Philippines, actually this is the very worst that I encounter in my life as you can see in the video below it like a dejevu of tsunami in Thailand but suddenly most of the victims here are child who doesn’t know what's happening to there surrounding,, that's why im calling the attention of a lot of people who had enough blessing to shared to those in need ..For you pledges and donation please contact Ondoy Kapuso Helpline at this no.
981-1950 to 59
- Rescue Operations
- National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) (+632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9115061, +632-9122665) Help hotlines: (+65 734-2118, 734-2120)
- Philippine Coast Guard (+632-5276136)
- Air Force (+63908-1126976, +632-8535023)
- Metro Manila Development Authority (136)
- Marikina City Rescue (+632-6462436, +632-6462423, +632920-9072902)
- Pasig Rescue Emergency Number (+632-6310099)
- Quezon City Rescue (161)
- San Juan City Hall Command Post (+632-4681697)
- Bureau of Fire Protection Region III (Central Luzon) Hotline: (+63245-9634376)
- Senator Dick Gordon (+639178997898, +63938-444BOYS, +632-9342118, +632-4338528)
- Senator Manny Villar (+639174226800. +639172414864, +639276751981)
- Civil Society/ Media
- Philippine National Red Cross (143, +632-5270000)
- Philippine National Red Cross Rizal Chapter operations center hotline: (+632-6350922, +632-6347824)
- Go to GMA Facebook page & post complete addresses and names of people in need of immediate help.
- ABS-CBN Typhoon Ondoy Hotline: (+632-4163641)
- Jam 88.3: (+632- 6318803) or SMS at JAM (space) 883 (space) your message to 2968
- Rubber Boat Requests, 4×4 Trucks
- NCRPO (+632-8383203, +632-8383354)
- Private citizens who would like to lend their motor boats for rescue
please call emergency nos: +632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9122665, +632-9115061)
- You can also text (+632917-4226800 or +632927-6751981) for rescue dump trucks.
- For those who are able to lend 4×4 trucks for rescue: Please send truck to Greenhills Shoppng Center Unimart Grocery to await deployment, Tel No. (+632920-9072902).
ABS-CBN Online donation
Philippine National Red Cross
US based drop-off points
1. New York
NAFCON (Nat'l Alliance for Filipino Concerns)/SANDIWA Nat'l Alliance of Fil-Am Youth are now receiving relief donations (clothes, blankets, medical supplies, monetary). NY drop-off @ BAYANIHAN Filipino Community Center, 40-21 69th St. Woodside, NY 11377. Call (516)901-1832 or email email@example.com if you would like to help.
2. New Jersey
Drop-Off Points: 1) Sinugba Cafe – 561 Westside Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07304 2) Casa Victoria – 691 Newark Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07306-2803 You can send CASH through Metro Bank acct. 3 189 14540 1 For BAYAN's "BALSA" (Bayanihan Alay sa Sambayanan)
For donations in New Jersey please contact:
(917)476-7855- Nick Cordero
3. Los Angeles
In Los Angeles area please contact Kuu Hilo (818)395-9207. You can send CASH through Metro Bank acct. 3 189 14540 1 For BAYAN's "BALSA" (Bayanihan Alay sa Sambayanan)
4. San Francisco/Bay Area
For donations in San Francisco/Bay Area, please contact Ryan Leano (626)534-4971. Monetary donations can also be dropped off at these sites. Checks can be made out to "Lakasdiwa," a non-profit organization that will send the funds directly to MIGRANTE International inthe Philippines , a workers' organization directly helping the victims in the disaster relief efforts. Please put "Typhoon Ondoy Relief" on the check's note.
Filipino Community Center
4681 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94112
Liwanag Kultural Center
Hillside Park Clubhouse 222 Lausanne Ave.
Daly City, CA 94014
Asian Pacific Islander Youth Promoting Advocacy & Leadership
Attn: Armael Malinis, AnakBayan-East Bay
310 8th Street, Suite 215
Oakland, CA 94710
Stanford's Pilipino American Student Union (PASU) is also collecting donations to be sent to the Philippines to help victims of Typhoon Ondoy (international name Ketsana). If you would like to make a donation, please contact AV David at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 491-4561.
- Victory Fort is opening its doors to those affected by the typhoon. Call 813-FORT.
- NoyMar relief Operations: Clare Amador (+639285205508) or Jana Vicente at +639285205499). Drop off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.
- Miriam Quiambao drop off points: One Orchard Road Building in Eastwood, or message http://www.twitter.com/miriamq for more details.
- Philippine Army Gym inside Fort Bonifacio or GHQ Gym in Camp Aguinaldo are now distributing donations for Ondoy Victims.
- Team Manila stores in Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Jupiter Bel-Air and Rockwell shall be accepting relief goods (Canned Goods, Ready-to-drink Milk,Bottled Water and Clothes) for distribution by Veritas.
- Caritas Manila Office at Jesus St., Pandacan Manila near Nagtahan Bridge (+632-5639298, +632-5639308)
- Radio Veritas at Veritas Tower West Ave. Cor EDSA (+632-9257931-40)
- Aranaz Stores in Rockwell & Greenbelt is accepting donations of any kind for Payatas communities affected by Ondoy
- Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan Task Force Noah, a disaster response arm of the Jesuits, is accepting donations. Please drop it off sa Ateneo Cervini Dorm.
- Philippine National Red Cross different ways to Donate.
- Red Cross Load Donations: Right now the easiest way to make donations from the seat of your chair is via mobile phone load. The Red Cross Rescue and Relief Operations. Text: RED
AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart)
- Ateneo de Manila University is now accepting donations for the victims of Ondoy. Donations can be dropped at MVP Lobby. For those stranded/those who need help: To all students who need help or know of people who need help. Please text the name, location, and contact number to (+6329088877166). ATENEO, which is now an open shelter, accepts refugees. Call (+632917-8952792)
- Papemelroti stores in 91 Roces Ave. / Ali Mall Cubao / SM City North EDSA / SM Fairview / SM Megamall / Glorietta 3 in Makati / SM Centerpoint / SM Southmall are accepting relief goods (canned goods / milk / bottled water / clothes – NO CASH pls.)
- TXTPower now accepts donations via SmartMoney 5577514418667103, GCash 09179751092 and Paypal http://is.gd/3GvuN
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish (+632-4342397, +632-9290665) per Gabe Mercado, donations are very much welcome. The Parish is located at 12 F. Dela Rosa corner C. Salvador Sts., Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
- Hillsborough Village Chapel – Water, blankets, shoes, and clothes may be sent to Hillsborough Village Chapel in Muntinlupa City. These will go to families whose houses were washed out in the nearby sitios.
- Greenhills/Mandaluyong/San Juan Area, if you want to help out with the rescue and relief operations, you can drop off your donations (clothes, food, etc..) at La Salle Greenhills Gate 2 tomorrow or volunteer from 9am to receive, sort, repack the donations.
- Petron: You may bring your relief goods to all Petron branches.
- LUCA stores (Rockwell, Shang-rila, Eastwood, or GA towers): Send your old clothes & donations (no cash pls).
- “LUZON RELIEF: Volunteer / Donate / Pray”: Donations can be brought to RENAISSANCE FITNESS CENTER, 2nd Floor, Bramante Building, Renaissance Towers Ortigas, MeralcoAvenue, Pasig City starting MONDAY (Sept.28) / 9am – 7pm Contact Person: Warren Habaluyas (+632929-8713488) or email at email@example.com
- MOONSHINE boutique in Rockwell also accepting relief good to help Ondoy victims in Marikina and Cainta.
- Katipunan Avenue. Contact Erica Paredes at (+632917-4741930) — they need bread, packed juice, sandwich filling (tuna, chicken, anything) You can help her make them, deliver the sandwiches to her house, or help her distribute! Call for more details.
- Manor Superclub, Eastwood City will accept goods and other emergency items starting Sunday at 10 am.
- Citizens Disaster Response Center (CDRC): Relief goods for typhoon victims being accepted at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC. Tel (+632-9299820/22)
- MINISTOP IBARRA (Espana cor. Blumentritt, Sampaloc Manila) is also accepting relief goods, Food (non-perishable goods only) Clothing, Medicines, Beds, Pillows, Blankets, Emergency Supplies to help Typhoon Ondoy victims.
- Rescue Operations
2. Go to OFFERS and complete one Offer.3. Spread the word. Tell a few friends about the offer so they too can get a FREE GIFTRecommended Offers:1.Intuit - This offer involves you signing up to the 30 day free trial.
For your offer to be successfully completed you will need a credit card.2.*Worldwinner - this offer requires you to upgrade for a one time fee of $10 and
a bonus of $10 game credits will be added to your fund. A total of $20.
You only need to play $5 to have the offer completed.* YOu will need a credit card and/or a verified paypal account.You may also opt to change your free gift to cash.
Once you have completed the offer and referred at least 2 friends you can now request
for $55.Here are my proof of payments that this site really paysDon't trust these sites with your information? That's definitely reasonable
but when you realize that there are many reputable companies involved you can
be certain your information is safe. All these companies are registered with
the Data Protection Act. The http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/133536 site does not ask for
your details as they don't need them. The site is sponsored by reputable companies including
Blockbuster, Intuit, Wordlwinner, Seattle Coffee, King.com USA/Canada and many more!Still a little skeptical try to watch this video from NBC newsAt first I was skeptical just like you, but after seeing this NBC news and checking on the
sponsors which the site is associated I understood how it works.
EMAIL OR CHAT: firstname.lastname@example.org for your assistance...thanks!
Job Interview Techniques
FREE INFORMATION ABOUT A JOB INTERVIEW
WE BEGIN IN THE QUESTION OF
Why do you want this job?
Think carefully about this question. Stress the positive aspects which have attracted you to applying for this position. Do not mention the negative aspects of your current job or the job in question.
What qualities do you think will be required for this job?
Their advertisement for the job may help you a little bit, but you should also think of the other qualities that may be required. These may include leadership ability, supervisory skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving, analytical skills, etc.
What can you contribute?
This is your chance to shine. Tell them about your achievements in your previous position(s) which are relevant to the new position you are applying for.
Why do you want to work for this company?
Emphasize the positive reasons why you want to join their company, but avoid aspects such as more money or shorter hours. These would not endear you to a prospective employer.
What do you know about this company?
This is your chance to impress the interviewer with your knowledge of their company. Give them a run down of their products/services, sales figures, news, company figures, customers, etc.
What interests you abo
ut our product (or service)?
Again, your research into the company should aid you in answering this question.
What can we (the new company) offer that your previous company cannot offer?
Tread carefully here! Again do not mention money. Stress opportunities for personal growth, new challenges, etc.
* Do you consider yourself to be a natural leader? The interviewer will be interested in your ability to lead when necessary
* Tell me about yourself. This is an open question, and is a good opportunity for you to reveal the strengths that you mentioned in your personal profile. This is also your chance to reveal your personality, so just be yourself.
What are your biggest accomplishments? This should be job related, and is a chance to show your competency
* Where do you see yourself in five years ti
* How do you handle tension/stress? Explain how you avoid stressful situations, and if not how you deal with it, for example: exercising and going to the gym.
* How do you take direction? Show by giving examples of how you can be briefed and finish the task without unnecessary disagreements/complications
* Do you prefer working with others or alone? Explain how you can work well in both situations.
* How do you handle rejection? Much of today's bussiness is commercially orientated, therefore a good answer would tend to be that you move on but take on board what has happened and use it to benefit you in the future.
Points you need to remember:
* Smiling is a good positive signal, as it reaffirms your good nature
* Maintain eye contact
* Relax do not rush or fidget
* Mirror the interviewers techniques, if they laugh, laugh with them
* Maintain an alert position, sit up straight, don't slump, but be comfortable
Always have a confident and honest attitude.
Do's And Don'ts During The Interview
* Always adopt a professional and business-like manner
* Listen intently
* Use strong positive language
* Ask the relevant questions
* Wear a smile at all times
* Never indicate that you're desperate for a job
* Don't get into discussions about your personal life, and decline any bait to mention secrets of your present employer, the interviewer should respect your trustworthiness and integrity
* Ensure that you don't smell of any strong odours, e.g. alcohol, garlic or even perfume
* Don't fidget or play with your hair, clothing, items in your pockets etc
* Avoid negative phrases such as: 'I don't know'. I'm not sure'
* Be persuasive, speak in terms of what benefit you can bring to the company, rather
than the other way around
* Remain calm and don't rush your answers
Sample answers to the interview question "Why did you leave your job?
* I found myself bored with the work and looking for more challenges. I am an excellent employee and I didn't want my unhappiness to have any impact onthe job I was doing for my employer.
* There isn't room for growth with my current employer and I'm ready to move on to a new challenge.
* I'm looking for a bigger challenge and to grow my career and I couldn't job hunt part time while working. It didn't seem ethical to use my former employer's time.
* I was laid-off from my last position when our department was eliminated due to corporate restructuring.
* I'm relocating to this area due to family circumstances and left my previous position in order to make the move.
* I've decided that is not the direction I want to go in my career and my current employer has no opportunities in the direction I'd like to head.
* After several years in my last position, I'm looking for an company where I can contribute and grow in a team-oriented environment.
* I am interested in a new challenge and an opportunity to use my technical skills and experience in a different capacity than I have in the past.
* I recently received my degree and I want to utilize my educational background in my next position.
* I am interested in a job with more responsibility, and I am very ready for a new challenge.
* I left my last position in order to spend more time with my family. Circumstances have changed and I'm more than ready for full-time employment again.
* I am seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.
* I was commuting to the city and spending a significant amount of time each day on travel. I would prefer to be closer to home.
* To be honest, I wasn't considering a move, but, I saw this job posting and was intrigued by the position and the company. It sounds like an exciting opportunity and an ideal match with my qualifications.
* This position seemed like an excellent match for my skills and experience and I am not able to fully utilize them in my present job.
* The company was cutting back and, unfortunately, my job was one of those eliminated.
typical interview question, asked to get a sense of how you handle on-the-job stress, is "How do you handle pressure?" Examples of good responses include:
* Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do the best possible job. The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.
* I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn't become stressful.
* I actually work better under pressure and I've found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
* From a personal perspective, I manage stress by visiting the gym every evening. It's a great stress reducer.
* Prioritizing my responsibilities so I have a clear idea of what needs to be done when, has helped me effectively manage pressure onthe job.
* What motivates you?
* If the people I am managing are contributing to my stress level, I discuss options for better handling difficult situations with them.
* I was responsible for several projects where I directed development teams and implemented repeatable processes. The teams achieved 100% on-time delivery of software products. I was motivated both by the challenge of finishing the projects ahead of schedule and by managing the teams that achieved our goals.
* I've always been motivated by the desire to do a good job at whatever position I'm in. I want to excel and to be successful in my job, both for my own personal satisfaction and for my employer.
* I have always wanted to ensure that my company's clients get the best customer service I can provide. I've always felt that it's important, both to me personally, and for the company and the clients, to provide a positive customer experience.
* I have spent my career in sales, typically in commission-based positions, and compensation has always been a strong factor in motivating me to be the top salesperson at my prior employers.
Tell me about yourself
When you walk into an interview, remember to always expect the "tell me about yourself" question. Prepare ahead of time by developing your own personal branding statement that clearly tells who you are, your major strength and the clear benefit that your employer received. The advantages of this approach are that you'll quickly gain their attention and interest them in knowing more. You'll separate yourself from your
competitors. You'll also have a higher chance of being positively remembered and hired.
If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?"
I'm sure if you asked my friends that question they would say you should hire me because I have the skills outlined in the job description and I bring 10+ years of expertise to this position. Words they've used to describe me are: hard working, professional, trusted and a team player.
How do you balance life and work?
The interviewer wonders if you've made arrangements for the days when your child is too sick to go to school and/or daycare or if you're "out of there" as soon as it's quitting time.
Best Answer: Being organized helps me balance my professional life and personal life. Consequently, I can be fully engaged while I'm at work. For those unexpected times, I have a good back-up system of child care for my children.
What did you do during this six month gap in employment?
Everyone, at some point, will probably have a gap in employment. Do not "waste it".
Best Answer: For the first month, I worked on my "to do list" at home and accomplished a great deal. Then I began building a plan to reenter the workplace. While it took a little longer than I'd anticipated, I've learned a great deal about myself, am rested and looking forward to new challenges in the workplace.
Are you overqualified for this job?"
Overqualified? Some would say that I'm not overqualified but fully qualified.
* I'm here because this is a company on the move and I want to move up with you. With more than the minimal experience to just skim by, I offer immediate returns on your investment. Don't you want a winner with the skill sets and attitudes to do just that?
Interview Questions NOT to Ask ~
* What does this company do? (Do your research ahead of time!)
* If I get the job when can I take time off for vacation? (Wait until you get the offer to mention prior commitments)
* Can I change my schedule if I get the job? (If you need to figure out the logistics of getting to work don't mention it now...)
* Did I get the job? (Don't be impatient. They'll let you know.)
What will you do if you don't get this position?
I am committed to this company and its advancement so, should I not be selected, I will work with and support whoever might get selected. However, I do feel that my experience in the department and with the team would make me the best candidate.
Can you tell me about yourself?
This is the most hated and most common question in interview history. Typically asked at the beginning of the job interview, this question gives the interviewer an opportunity to gain knowledge about you and your capabilities.
When you answer, offer a summary of your personality, skills, experience, and work history. Do not mention your knitting hobby or your pet iguana. Try to stick with facts that will demonstrate why you are the person for the job.
Be enthusiastic and confident when responding to questions. Don't rush your answers, but don't ramble on and on, either. Try to, um, avoid, like, using unnecessary words, right? And um, repeating yourself or, like, annoying phrases, you know?
I am always eager to learn new methods and procedures, and have implemented continuous improvement techniques in my past positions that saved money and increased productivity. I like working with people and enjoy group projects, but am also a self-starter who doesn't mind working on my own.
"What is your greatest strength?"
This is a great chance to highlight your best skills. Don't pick just one, focus on your top three or four. Some examples are: leadership skills, team-building skills, and organizational skills. Determine which strengths would fit best with the position for which you are applying. For example, if the job announcement stresses the ability to handle multiple tasks, you could say: "I'm good at organizational skills, prioritization and time management. But my greatest strength is my ability to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines."
"What is your greatest weakness?"
Be careful with this one. Most interview guides will tell you to answer it with a positive trait disguised as a weakness. For example, "I tend to expect others to work as hard as I do," or "I'm a bit of a perfectionist." Interviewers have heard these "canned" answers over and over again. To stand out, be more original and state a true weakness, but then emphasize what you've done to overcome it. For example: "I've had trouble delegating duties to others because I felt I could do things better myself. This has sometimes backfired because I'd end up with more than I could handle and the quality of my work would suffer. But I've taken courses in time management and learned effective delegation techniques, and I feel I've overcome this weakness."
"Why are you the best person for this job?"
As with all other questions, be confident and enthusiastic when you answer this. Don't try to say you are the best qualified person, because you don't know the qualifications of the other applicants. Instead, emphasize several reasons why you should be hired. For example: "I've got extensive experience in [name the appropriate field] and have the specific skills you are looking for. I'm a fast learner who adapts quickly to change and will hit the ground running. I'm dedicated and enthusiastic about helping your company meet its goals, and will provide top-quality results with minimal oversite. I'm an outstanding performer who takes pride in my work. You won't have any regrets when you hire me."
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
Often the interviewer's last question is, "Do you have any questions for me?" Candidates who do not have questions show a lack of initiative and give the impression that they have minimal interest in the position. Stand out from those lazy job seekers by asking questions!
Have your questions ready in advance. Relate them to the company or its accomplishments/challenges (your research of the company will show and further impress the interviewer). Don't ask any question that shows that you have not done your research about the company.
Do not ask questions related to you, such as "When will I be eligible for my first raise?" or "How often will I be subjected to a performance review?" Don't bring up money. (You can do that after you are offered the job.)
In addition to specific questions you develop based on what the company does, here are some sample generic questions:
What do you enjoy most about working here?
Be sure the person you ask actually works for the company. Some organizations, especially public agencies, have interview panels in which employees from other agencies participate.
Is there anything I've mentioned that makes you think I'm not the best candidate for this job?
If they do mention something that's bothering them about you, such as lack of specific experience, this gives you a last-ditch effort to change their opinion about you. If you've thought about your possible weaknesses in advance, you should have a prepared answer to those weaknesses. For example, "I know I have limited experience in this field, but what I lack in specific experience I make up for in enthusiasm and desire to excel. I'm a fast learner and I'll work harder than anyone else to be a top producer on your team."
When do you expect to make your final decision?
Be sure to ask that! Failure to do so may give the impression that you're not that interested, and you need to know when to follow up.
Answers to behavioral interview questions are not right or wrong. They are graded on a scale of strong to weak. You earn a strong grade by showing in your answer strong evidence that the desired skill is present in you. You earn a weak grade by showing evidence that the desired skill is NOT present in you. cts future performance.
Do's And Don'ts During The Interview
Always adopt a professional and business-like manner
Use strong positive language
Ask the relevant questions
Wear a smile at all times
Never indicate that you're desperate for a job
Don't get into discussions about your personal life, and decline any bait to mention secrets of your present employer, the interviewer should respect your trustworthiness and integrity
Ensure that you don't smell of any strong odours, e.g. alcohol, garlic or even perfume
Don't fidget or play with your hair, clothing, items in your pockets etc
Avoid negative phrases such as: 'I don't know'. I'm not sure'
Be persuasive, speak in terms of what benefit you can bring to the company, rather
than the other way around
Questions To Avoid Asking Employers
What will my salary be?
How much vacation do I get?
Can you tell me about company benefits?
How long before I can be promoted?
When am I eligible for vacation?
Did the last person quit or were they fired?
Questions to ask after the interview
What do you enjoy most about working for this company?
What do people seem to like most/least about working here?
How does the company intend to remain competitive?
What are the organization's strengths, and what challenges does it face?
What qualities are you looking for in your new hires?
Pay Day Loan
Need some cash right now?
Let me tell you about the website that I found recently, i know this site can help you to your money problem,, and the website that im talking about is https://www.personalcashadvance.com this site can give loan up to 1500$ pretty awesome isn’t it? But unfortunately this will be for American citizen only,,oh how sad,,lol and this are some easy requirements in order for you to get a loan ..
To qualify you to get a loan are the following
1st, you must a American citizen
2nd, atleast you’ve earned 1000 $ a month
3rd, have an active checking/savings account.
It’s just easy right?
So if you think you have all of the requirements and want a quick loan ,.what are u waiting for just sign up to there online application form and after an hour you will receiving a approval messages and notification coming from them, telling that your money will be direct to your checking savings account and the good things of that u don’t have to pay some application fee it’s really totally free...
My Internet Journey
My internet journey began when my cousin maricar worked to miss paige as Seo assistance by then I'm asking her why they can earn money online. And she answered me back, she said that you can earn money online by putting your own website and besides of that if you have knowledge about Seo you can get a client online and start making money on it. With that small information, I’m starting to research about how to make a website first, in order for me to get started right? And after 1 day luckily I made my first website. Through adobe dream weaver and I titled that “ Ways To Earn Money Online at first I got an email from are kababayan telling me that I'm not a really good in bogging because he really looked up my post in a negative way, but I'm ready for those critiquing messages of course we had to admit that we can’t please other people ,that’s why I'm decided to post other topics like internet news,ways to earn money online, job interview techniques, etc and of course the best of them all Korean artists because this post gave me a good traffic right now almost haft of the viewers in my You tube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf65R8qFV4I) which is guesting of (2ne1)sandara park in e-live will have been visited my site ,after one month of blogging and post such as topics like this my ad revenue will be increased so fast that why I had been received this adsense pin so early..
Starstruck V (gma7)
After kris bernal and aljur abrenica who recently won in season 4 of starstruck.. the reality based artista search in Philippine television ,now gma 7 decided to launch a new season which is Starstruck season 5.. That’s why if you got a talent , look and confidence this is your change to DREAM big ,and BELIEVE that you can SURVIVE … STARSTRUCK!
Star Struck 5 Audition RequirementsMale - Female , 16-23 years old
Birth Certificate (photocopy and authenticated true copy)
Pictures (one close-up and one full body)
Parental consent (for below 18 years old)
Parent's valid ID (for below 18 years old)
Online Registration will be located here http://711ff7c1.linkbucks.comAuditions dates and locations
August 30, 2009 Starstruck V Launch in SOP
GMA Network Drive
(Std 6 or 5)
September 5 (Saturday) and 6 (Sunday) Audition Batch 1
September 12 (Saturday) and 13 (Sunday) Audition Batch 2
September 19 (Saturday) and 20 (Sunday) Audition Batch 3
SM Cagayan de Oro
September 25 (Friday), 26 (Saturday) and 27 (Sunday) Auditions
September 26 (Saturday) Davao and Cagayan de Oro Finals
September 27 (Sunday) Cebu Finals
October 3 (Saturday) Iloilo and Bacolod Finals
October 4 (Sunday) Dagupan Finals
October 5 to 10 Deliberations
October 12 to 17 1st Call-back: Manila and Regional
October 19 to 21 Deliberations
October 23 to 24 2nd Call-back: Manila and Regional
Shop August 31 to September 6 Daily AuditionsInspiring messages from aljur abrenica
Dakal a dakal a salamat po!!! ...it means maraming msaraming salamat poh!!!
When i join starstruck audition, isa po itong malaking paghamon sa akin, dahil sa kagustuhan kong maging isang mang-aawit, kahit na sobra ang kaba at may halong hiya, naglakas loob po akong sumali,, and the rest is history!!!!... e2 po ako buong pusong nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng tumulong, sumuporta, nagdasal at nagtiwala sa akin na sa simulat-simula pa ay puno na ng batikos at puna, i have nothin' to complain for God did answered my prayers and wishes,, it was indeed a big birthday gift for me,,,and all of this with not happen if not of YOU!!!!,, yes kayo po na walang sawang sumuporta at bumoto,,, you help me fulfilled my dreams and hope that i will maintain you're trust and faith in me, and to my family, aunts,uncles, cousin, lolas n lolo's here n abroad, salamat po,,, medyo overwhelmed pa po ako sa nangyari kaya medyo magulo pa po pero one thing is sure,, i'll go back to the place na kung saan nangako ako na babalik upang magpasalamat pag may pagkakataon, galingan pang lalo para sa inyo at hwag sirain ang pagkakataon pinagkaloob sa akin ,, sa bumubuo ng starstruck, sa mga staff at council, ma'm Lorna, Direk Louie, at kay Tito Douglas, maraming salamat po at sa pamunuan ng GMA 7, more power po!!!!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!"Prizes to be"
I will update these sooner!
The Elite Final 14 will automatically receive 5,000 PhP every week they stayed on the competition and a 4-year exclusive contract with GMA Network and GMA Artist Center. The Elite Love Team will each receive 2 million exclusive contract from GMA Network and 1 million cash while the Elite Survivor will receive a 3 million exclusive contract with GMA Network and a 2 million cash
The three winners will also receive a franchise of Pinoy Waffle and an endorsement contract with Bench.
The StarStruck Elite Love Team will also be a part of Regal Films' movie featuring the StarStruck graduates.
The StarStruck Elite Survivor will sign a 3 movie contract each with Regal Films and GMA Films.
hosted by Raymond Gutierrez, Carla Abellana and Dennis Trillo.
Let's once again Dream, Believe and Survive, StarStruck!V
Free Online Directories/Press Release
In order for you to get a Lot of traffic You must submit your site in any online directoriesand other tasks to do
• Directory Submission
• Social Bookmarking Submission
• Article Submission
• RSS Submission
• Blog Submission
• Video Submission
• Press Release Submission
• Forum Posting
• Blog Commenting
• Article Marketing
Press Release Submission
u can also visit my friend blog for other list of social bookmarking site just click here paige