• Sponsor My Blog

    Hi to all!


    Do you want to Sponsor my blog?

    If yes! that will be a very good answered because whitepaige is offering you a very low weekly or monthly rates ,though whitepaige is 2 months old only but is not a hindrance for me to bring or give me you such exposure,couz as you can see i have already a page rank 2 on this blog and the good thing is i have also a sub domain that i used to this blog and that subdomain has a page rank 3 and well optimized in search engine that's why you don't have to hesitate to do sponsorship with me,

    and regarding with the prizes,banners and ect ,all of that are negotiable just hit me a email over here

    or email me at ronel_marin2002@gmail.com

    Btw i am also accepting any sample clothes,accessories and stuff in order of me to advertise well your items or business by wearing them and make a post about it!

    Thanks,thanks

    -Ronel Marin-

1 comments:

  1. orville says:

    great one ronell pr2 na kahit 2 months old.. great job.

Leave a Reply

Feel Free To Comment Me

My Music