• New Templates!

    I'm so happy right now,because finally I've found some good templates that i researched most of that time and as you can see i am using it right now,,yehhey why i liked this templates? though its just a simple but the good things of it,is you can place your adds anywhere,everywhere you want in order my visitors to make it ease to see, liked i did uh! that's why i am really looking forward Again to earn some tons of money because before if you really a reader of this blog, i was banned with my adsense right! and my one month and half earnings is gone and that will be around 200 dollars..lol but anyways im done with that :) so i hope you like my new templates as well, so i will bounce like a ounce now..bye ;)

    wait you can even get your Freebies here as you check the link..thanks

6 comments:

  1. whitepaige says:

    thanks a lot for droppin by.:) btw i like your blog too its awesome! and you really such a pretty girl..weeeee

  1. dencios says:

    Parang kailang lang wala pang laman itong blog mo a. or did i miss too much? haha

    nice one whitepaige!

  1. whitepaige says:

    bossing tgal mo ksing nkasara eh..hihih

  1. paige says:

    Look at you now..Your improving each time we talk. Just keep on reading bro. hehhehe..white paige-punkypaige meaning all me? Using my new blog.

  1. ronel marin says:

    @ mis paige yeah thanks to your adviced regarding with some seo stuff i really appreciate it btw i like your new blog can i get other domain has love on it..hahahah nope im just kidding..thanks again and goodluck to us to this cyberworld...chat2 nlang po sa fb..lol :)

Leave a Reply

Feel Free To Comment Me

My Music